Made by 316L stainless steel, the new replica Omega Constellation is perhaps more classical, at least in the modern sense. The name of Constellation has been part of the Omega family since 1950s, it was in 1982 that the Constellation took its modern form with the Constellation Manhattan.
The new and hot Omega Constellation replica shown the iconic "case claws" and single piece tapering bracelet that remains part of the design today; and other distinct feature is the ring of Roman numeral hour markers on the bezel. While the steel Omega Constellation Co-Axial Day-Date has the look of modern Constellation watches, the 18k Sedna gold model has a dial inspired by an earlier, pre-Manhattan era Omega Constellation model.
The inexpensive Omega Constellation with a maximum 38mm diameter Sedna gold watch is a unique and interesting timepiece that connects a range of Omega historical points. It combines new and old in a uniquely fashionable way. Attached to the case is matching, tapered brown alligator strap. Ask yourself, do you get the full Constellation experience with the watch on a strap versus a full bracelet?
In contrast to the less common limited edition Sedna gold Constellation is the steel Constellation Co-Axial Day-Date. This is very similar to the 8500 but adds a day of the week indicator with a window at 12 o'clock. This is Omega's answer to Rolex's day-date movement in the Rolex President models. The movement is pretty nice, and in addition to having a Co-Axial escapement and silicon balance spring, the two barrels offer 35 hours of power reserve. Furthermore, the day and date indicator windows jump instantly at midnight. Almost exactly the same watch as this is also available without the day of the week complication, if you aren't interested in that option. I simply wanted to check it out as most people don't think of Omega as having a day/date dress watch.
With 50 meters of water resistance and a pretty thick case, the affordable Constellation is not a typical dress watch, nor a sport watch, the specs on these timepieces mean that they are meant to be worn regularly. Calling it a dress watch isn't really fair, either, as it is more strictly a "dress/sport hybrid" watch. Legibility is pretty good, and while the design is more subdued and retro, it's surely a cool look.
- Intruduction of the Hottest Replica Cartier Tank
- Imitate U-Boat Italo Fontana U 42 Watches
- Replica U-Boat U 1001 Limited Edition
- Tips for Choosing Replica Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean GMT Watch
- Why We Choose The Replica Omega Speedmaster
- Men size Omega Constellation Replica Watches
- Affordable Omega Seamaster Replica Watch
- A History in Copying Rolex Oyster
- Overview on replica Rolex Milgauss
- 2014 Hottest Replica Rolex Cellini Dual Time Watch
- Replica Rolex Paul Newman Daytona
- The New Rolex GMT-Master II With Pepsi Bezel
- Why We Buy Modern Rolex Replica Watches
- Why We Buy Replica Vintage Rolex